1/4 Ton - 1,100 lbs. - 1.5 Ton
Items 1-12 of 22
- Columbus McKinnon4621 - CYCLONE HST 1/4T W/10FTLIFTManufacturer Part Number 4621Availability Available For OrderSpecial Price $969.38 Regular Price $1,410.00
- Columbus McKinnonCM Cyclone Hook Mount Hand Chain HoistAvailability Available For OrderAs low as $969.38
- Columbus McKinnon4625 - CYCLONE HST 1 1/2T W/10FTLIFTManufacturer Part Number 4625Availability Available For OrderSpecial Price $1,680.94 Regular Price $2,445.00
- Columbus McKinnon4641 - CYCLONE HOIST 1/4TON LESS CHANManufacturer Part Number 4641Availability Available For OrderSpecial Price $775.84 Regular Price $1,128.50
- Columbus McKinnon4645 - CYCLONE HOIST 1 1/2TON LESSCHAINManufacturer Part Number 4645Availability Available For OrderSpecial Price $1,335.13 Regular Price $1,942.00
- Columbus McKinnon4722 - CYCLONE HOIST 1/4TON W/15FTLIFTManufacturer Part Number 4722Availability Available For OrderSpecial Price $1,211.55 Regular Price $1,762.25
- Columbus McKinnon4732 - CYCLONE HOIST 1/4TON W/20FTLIFTManufacturer Part Number 4732Availability Available For OrderSpecial Price $1,356.78 Regular Price $1,973.50
- Columbus McKinnon4735 - CYCLONE HOIST 1 1/2TON W/20FTLIFTManufacturer Part Number 4735Availability Available For OrderSpecial Price $2,026.75 Regular Price $2,948.00
- HarringtonHarrington 1/4 ton LX Mini Lever Hoist LX003Manufacturer Part Number LX003-5Availability In StockSpecial Price $235.54 Regular Price $269.18
- Columbus McKinnonCM Series 653 1.5 ton Lever Operated Hoist 5 ft. LiftManufacturer Part Number 5315Availability Available For OrderSpecial Price $357.06 Regular Price $541.00
- Columbus McKinnonCM Series 653 1.5 ton Lever Operated Hoist 10 ft. LiftManufacturer Part Number 5316Availability Available For OrderSpecial Price $411.68 Regular Price $623.75
- Columbus McKinnonCM Series 653 1.5 ton Lever Operated Hoist 15 ft. LiftManufacturer Part Number 5317Availability Available For OrderSpecial Price $466.29 Regular Price $706.50
Items 1-12 of 22
A hoist is a mechanical lifting device that uses a pulley to create a mechanical advantage. A manual hoist uses different gear ratios to reduce strain on the user. As the chain or lever is actuated, the drum rotates at a lower gear than the lift trolley in a process called reeving.
A manual hoist is the simplest type of hoist. It provides up to 10 tons of lifting at an incredibly affordable price. Once installed, it can dramatically increase productivity while reducing strain on the body. Typically, manual hoists are available for lifting heights up to 30 feet.
Also called toolbox hoists, they’re typically used for lifting mid-weight power tools and shop items, including engine blocks and moderately heavy equipment. They can be small enough to carry in your toolbox and hung where needed.
Manual hoists come in a variety of types and configurations. There is a range of options, but all of them offer the same three benefits:
- Highly affordable
- Easy to install and use
- Heavy-duty, industrial construction
Uses for Manual Hoists
Due to the low cost and lightweight, a manual hoist can be used throughout commercial and industrial enterprises. For industrial applications, they’re useful for work cells and may be found under large overhead cranes. Often found in maintenance shops, they’re also used for
- Agriculture and ranch
- Mining and oil
- Public utilities
Types of Manual Hoists
A lever lift hoist uses a hand-actuated lever to ratchet the lift up or down. They’re mostly used for pulling, lifting, or positioning. They’re usually much faster than the hand-pulled chain type but don’t offer as much lifting capacity as the toughest chain-types. However, they can move loads in any direction and are great for tight quarters.
A hand chain hoist uses a continuous chain to raise and lower the load. Instead of ratcheting a gear to move the lift, a simple pull chain rotates the gears. They’re mostly used for vertical lifting and lowering. The simplest type of hoist can lift as little as a quarter-ton or as much as 10 tons.
Hardwork and Personal Engagement
Hoosier Crane has a wide selection of hoists and cranes. Our engineers and sales staff are available to guide you in selecting the perfect hoist for your needs. We’ve been selling cranes to businesses and industries throughout the region since 2002, and we’ll have the right manual hoist for your application.