Festoon Cable & Track Systemst
Festoon systems typically provide power from your crane's power bar electrification system to your hoist. They can also be used to electrify other types of mobile equipment such as monorails and Jib Cranes. They can also be designed to protect and guide not only the typical flat cables but also round cables and even air, water, or gas hoses.
Festoon systems are typically used on overhead cranes, Jib cranes, port cranes, refuse cranes and other material handling applications.
We recommend Duct-O-Wire festoon systems. They are very competitively priced, easy to install and maintain, and last for years.
Electrification Bar Systems and Parts
- Bottom contact Figure 8 conductors from 90 to 350 amp.
- Side contact Figure 8 conductors from 90 to 350 amp.
- Heavy duty conductors in 500, 1000, and 1500 amp ratings with stainless steel running surface for longer wear and higher speed operation.
Special Applications and Services for Conductors
- Cover with ultra violet additive for outdoor sun locations.
- High temperature cover (280F) for all Figure 8 and HD-500 conductors.
- Stainless steel conductors in Figure 8 for corrosive atmospheres.
- Epoxy coated, stainless steel, and insulated hangers for wet and corrosive atmospheres.
- Factory built expansion sections and anchors for expansion control.
- Factory bent curved conductor sections for Figure 8 systems.
- A variety of Figure 8 covers for matching competitive systems.
- Heated conductor systems for ice prevention on outdoor systems or freezer storage.
- Totally enclosed covers with flap for air-born contaminants, indoor & outdoor versions.
- Bare conductors available for extreme heat applications.
- Special long-wear collector brushes for Figure 8 systems.
- Cleaning brushes for Figure 8 and HD conductors.
Hoosier Crane stocks many of the most popular contactors that are used frequently in hoist and crane repairs. Most units are on the shelf ready for fast shipment to get you back up and running as soon as possible.
Contactors and Reversing Contactors are an important electrical component to many industrial applications to control capacitor banks, electric motors, lighting, heating, thermal evaporators, and other electrical loads.
Contactors are used most often in the material handling world to control the motors found in hoists, overhead crane bridge drives, and hoist trolleys.