Items 1-12 of 31
- HarringtonHarrington 1/4 ton LX Mini Lever Hoist LX003Manufacturer Part Number LX003-5Availability In StockSpecial Price $218.00 Regular Price $228.90
- HarringtonHarrington 1/2 ton LX Mini Lever Hoist LX005 LX005-5 5' LiftManufacturer Part Number LX005-5Availability In StockSpecial Price $290.00 Regular Price $322.35
- RM Material HandlingRLP 1500 Premium 1.5 Ton Manual Lever Puller by R&M HoistManufacturer Part Number 2104338005Availability Available For OrderSpecial Price $485.83 Regular Price $653.00
- RM Material HandlingRLP 5000 Premium 5 Ton Manual Lever Puller by R&M HoistManufacturer Part Number 2104340005Availability Available For OrderSpecial Price $1,243.97 Regular Price $1,672.00
- RM Material HandlingRLP 3000 Premium 3 Ton Manual Lever Puller by R&M HoistManufacturer Part Number 2104339005Availability Available For OrderSpecial Price $646.54 Regular Price $869.00
- RM Material HandlingRLP 1000 Premium 1 Ton Manual Lever Puller by R&M HoistManufacturer Part Number 2104337005Availability Available For OrderSpecial Price $401.02 Regular Price $539.00
- RM Material HandlingRLP 750 Premium 3/4 Ton Manual Lever Puller by R&M HoistManufacturer Part Number 2104336005Availability Available For OrderSpecial Price $378.70 Regular Price $509.00
- RM Material HandlingRL 3000 3 Ton Manual Lever Puller EZ Lift by R&M HoistManufacturer Part Number 2104335005Availability Available For OrderSpecial Price $517.82 Regular Price $696.00
- RM Material HandlingRL 1500 1.5 ton Manual Lever Puller EZ Lift by R&M HoistManufacturer Part Number 2104334005Availability Available For OrderSpecial Price $352.66 Regular Price $474.00
- RM Material HandlingRL 750 3/4 ton Manual Lever Puller EZ Lift by R&M HoistManufacturer Part Number 2104333005Availability Available For OrderSpecial Price $259.66 Regular Price $349.00
- RM Material HandlingRL 250 1/4 ton Manual Lever Puller EZ Lift by R&M HoistManufacturer Part Number 2104332005Availability Available For OrderSpecial Price $141.36 Regular Price $190.00
- Columbus McKinnonCM Series 603 Mini Ratchet Lever Hoist 1,100 lbs. Capacity - 10 ft LiftManufacturer Part Number 0216Availability Available For OrderSpecial Price $226.19 Regular Price $329.00
A hoist is a simple machine used for lifting or moving a load. It can be powered either by hand or by a motor and may use a chain, wire, or rope, depending on its weight rating.
Hand-powered hoists are the simplest, lightest, and most affordable of all the hoists. Generally, there are two types available: a hand-chain hoist and a lever hoist. Lever hoists are often lighter and more complex than hand-chain hoists and are ideally suited for light and medium loads from ¼ ton up to 6 tons.
Manual Hoists Are Economical and Effective
While larger hoists and cranes are highly useful – and will carry whatever you need no matter the lifting weight – a lever hoist provides a simple way to significantly increase worker productivity without costing a fortune. Frequently found in maintenance and automotive shops, they’re also widely used in many industries, including:
- Oil and mineral extraction
Lever hoists are incredibly lightweight. They’re often called toolbox hoists because they can be carried in a toolbox and hung on location as needed. One of the most common lever hoists is the come along, a popular cable hoist that’s frequently used to pull stumps or tighten fencing. They also are commonly used to lift heavier tools and equipment used on the job. They’re compact and easy to transport, but they require more muscle power for the higher load ratings.
A lever hoist uses a hand-crank lever that ratchets the drum and moves the load. This generally makes the device much faster than a hand-chain pull, depending on the gear ratio. Unlike pull-chain types, lever hoists can move items vertically, horizontally, or in any direction and typically have a 360-degree rotation on both the hoist hookup and the trolley, giving a massive range of movement options. They can also freewheel for rapid placement of the lifting chain.
Because they can be used horizontally, these portable hoists are frequently used as winches. They can be used to stretch items or apply tension as needed. They can easily be used one-handed, making them ideal for single-worker situations.