Air Chain Hoist
Items 1-12 of 19
- Budgit1/2 Ton Budgit Series 2200 Air Chain HoistManufacturer Part Number 2255Availability In StockSpecial Price $2,637.00 Regular Price $3,995.45
- HarringtonHarrington TCR 6 Ton Air Chain Hoist with Pendant ControlManufacturer Part Number TCR-6000P-2Availability In StockSpecial Price $9,816.00 Regular Price $13,196.76
- HarringtonHarrington TCR 6 Ton Air Chain Hoist with Cord ControlManufacturer Part Number TCR-6000C-2Availability In StockSpecial Price $9,805.00 Regular Price $12,778.56
- HarringtonHarrington TCR 3 Ton Air Chain Hoist with Pendant ControlManufacturer Part Number TCR-3000PAvailability In StockSpecial Price $6,320.00 Regular Price $8,496.60
- HarringtonHarrington TCR 3 Ton Air Chain Hoist with Cord ControlManufacturer Part Number TCR-3000CAvailability In Stock$8,435.40
- HarringtonHarrington TCR 2 Ton Air Chain Hoist with Pendant ControlManufacturer Part Number TCR-2000P-2Availability In StockSpecial Price $5,121.00 Regular Price $6,885.00
- HarringtonHarrington TCR 2 Ton Air Chain Hoist with Cord ControlManufacturer Part Number TCR-2000C-2Availability In StockSpecial Price $5,020.00 Regular Price $6,749.34
- HarringtonHarrington TCR 1 Ton Air Chain Hoist with Pendant ControlManufacturer Part Number TCR-1000PAvailability In StockSpecial Price $4,041.00 Regular Price $5,432.52
- HarringtonHarrington TCR 1 Ton Air Chain Hoist High Speed with Cord ControlsManufacturer Part Number TCR-1000CAvailability In StockSpecial Price $3,863.00 Regular Price $5,192.82
- HarringtonHarrington TCR 1 Ton Air Chain Hoist with Pendant ControlManufacturer Part Number TCR-1000P-2Availability In StockSpecial Price $3,823.00 Regular Price $5,139.78
- HarringtonHarrington TCR 1 ton Air Chain Hoist with Cord ControlsManufacturer Part Number TCR-1000C-2Availability In StockSpecial Price $3,204.00 Regular Price $4,307.46
- HarringtonHarrington TCR 1/2 Ton Air Chain Hoist Pendant ControlManufacturer Part Number TCR-500PAvailability In StockSpecial Price $3,308.00 Regular Price $4,447.20
Air Chain Hoist
Purchasing a pneumatic chain hoist from Hoosier Crane makes moving and lifting heavy, oversized loads much easier and safer. There is no use of electricity in air chain hoists, reducing the potential for electrical arching hazards and explosions. When working in flammable environments, spark resistant features are necessary. Whether you work as a plant manager, an industrial manufacturer, or as an engineer looking for safe, effective machinery for your operations, Hoosier Crane has a wide selection of pneumatic chain hoists to choose from.
Reasons for Choosing an Air Chain Hoist Pneumatic Motor
- Safety: Electrical equipment can arc and cause explosions in paint booths or petrochemical facilities. There are also concerns of friction sparks setting off an explosion or blaze. Many pneumatic options have been designed with spark-resistant protections, such as stainless steel hook latches, bronze hooks, modified load sprockets formed from stainless steel, and anodized lower blocks.
- Efficiency: Pneumatic hoists tend to lift loads more quickly than an electric hoist. There is precise feathering control in the spring-loaded multi-vane design and heavy-duty self-adjusting brakes for precise stopping.
- Flexibility: Air chain hoists can be used in high ambient temperature situations due to the motor's self-cooling abilities. This feature allows them to be used in several different environments. The multiple sizes and load-bearing options can be used in construction, paper, medical, automotive, steel, or industrial manufacturing industries. Hoosier Crane carries air chain hoists that handle small eighth-ton and half-ton loads up to six-ton loads.
- Spotting Control: An electric hoist tends to have a "jerk" at the start of lifting a load unless you have purchased a hoist with variable frequency control. You can eliminate this reflex with a pneumatic hoist. These will lift a load more gently and provide better spotting control.
Your Options for an Air Chain Hoist
When looking through the products offered by Hoosier Crane, you can narrow your search for an air chain hoist by filtering through manufacturers, lift capacity, lift speed, price, and control options. Cord control models allow an operator to remain in close proximity to a load, while pendant control provides an extra layer of safety by more precise feathering and inching of a load. No matter your heavy industrial lifting needs, they can be handled by the Hoosier Crane chain hoist selection.