Motorized Gantry Cranes
Motorized Gantry Cranes
We offer powered gantry cranes and powered semi gantry crane options to meet any material handling need regardless of your building design. When working with a larger gantry crane the weight of the crane structure and the weight of a heavier load, motorizing the travel of the gantry crane becomes mandatory.
Motorized gantry cranes are great heavy duty solutions when the weight of a load and size of the crane structure make it impractical to use a push gantry. Powered gantry cranes are typically used for larger, high capacity jobs where operators require less manual features.
Spans available to 40 feet wide and heights up to 35 foot under beam
Get the right option for your needs
We have a wide range of pre-engineered motorized gantry cranes that save you money by avoiding custom engineered costs for your system. We also are happy to work with you to design custom solutions for larger needs or specialty applications.
Starting at 20 feet under the beam, these gantry cranes can easily live up to rugged duty. Adding a motorized hoist greatly increases the productivity of a gantry crane.
Motor drives allow these gantry cranes to slide along tracks mounted to the floor. They can also be custom designed and built for your specific needs.
Moving and lifting heavy materials doesn't have to involve installing expensive equipment or permanently changing your facility, gantry cranes do the job efficiently and economically.Request a quote
Benefits of using a motor driven gantry crane
some of the great reason to get a motorized gantry crane
- Eliminate the use of runways
- Easily transportable
- Cost effective alternative to standard Overhead Crane and runway
- Excellent safety and ergonomic alternatives
- Improve productivity
Custom Installation Options for Gantry Cranes
Get the job done right with the right option
- Crane controls.
- Control enclosures suitable for severe environments or hazardous areas.
- Multi-speed AC inverter drives
- Motor brake.
- Air-driven power drive kits.
- Crane wiring with rubber covered S.O. type cable
- Crane wiring in metal conduit
- Cable reels and electrification systems
- Push-button stations
- Tag line festooning systems
- Flat wire and box track festooning systems
- Warning lights, audible alarms, or travel limit switches