Contactors and Reversing Contactors are an important electrical component to many industrial applications to control capacitor banks, electric motors, lighting, heating, thermal evaporators, and other electrical loads.
Contactors are used most often in the material handling world to control the motors found in hoists, overhead crane bridge drives, and hoist trolleys.
Items 1-9 of 15
- Yale648037402 - CONTACTOR REVERSING DP 120VManufacturer Part Number 648037402Availability Available For Order$650.31
- Yale648034402 - CONTACTOR D-3/0-12SQManufacturer Part Number 648034402Availability Available For Order$556.88
- Yale648033402 - CONTACTOR C-3/0-12SQ (8910Manufacturer Part Number 648033402Availability Available For Order$225.74
- Yale648030412S - CONTACTOR COIL 120VManufacturer Part Number 648030412SAvailability Available For Order$455.89
- Yale648030401S - CONTACTOR COIL 24VManufacturer Part Number 648030401SAvailability Available For Order$306.05
- Yale645748812S - COIL, CONTACTOR 115VManufacturer Part Number 645748812SAvailability Available For Order$310.88
- Yale645732804S - CONTACTOR ARMATURE ASMManufacturer Part Number 645732804SAvailability Available For Order$122.84
- Yale644455800S - CONTACTOR REPAIR KITManufacturer Part Number 644455800SAvailability Available For Order$765.24
- Yale641751814S - COIL, CONTACTOR 110V-60HZManufacturer Part Number 641751814SAvailability Available For Order$315.33