New R&M Hook Latch Trigger
A Better Way to Lift
Hoosier Crane is pleased to announce R&M's new Hook Latch Trigger (patent pending), an innovative idea that improves efficiency, operator safety and ergonomics. A magnet on the back of the latch attaches to the hook forging and allows the latch to remain open. The operator can then use both hands to insert/ remove hook attachments. This act triggers the latch free from the hook forging and causes the latch to close automatically.
Hook Latch Trigger Operation
- Increased operator safety: lessens the risk of getting fingers pinched
- Faster operation: both hands are free to insert/remove hook attachments
- Enhanced product integrity: removes need to install unsafe methods to force latch to remain open
Hook Latch Trigger Technical Information
- Available option on RSN style hooks sizes 6 and above
- Available option for the Spacemaster® SX with above mentioned hooks
- Standard feature for the Spacemaster® SXL
- Available as a retrofit on the hoists/hooks mentioned above
- Decreases the hook opening up to a maximum of 0.39” (10 mm)
The Hook Latch Trigger is not available on HBC style hooks or any SX2, SX3 or SX4 hoists.