Crane Kits are one of the products Hoosier Crane is known for. Learn a few of the many reasons you should buy an overhead crane kit from Hoosier Crane Service Company here.
Six Reasons to Buy a Crane Kit
1. Free Phone and email support from our engineering staff
We are here to answer questions on the crane kit assembly and installation. Our engineering staff members have built many crane kits and they have the experience and know-how to help you get your crane up and running.
2. The Hoosier Crane Help Manual
We have developed 18 pages of helpful hints based on our years of experience in building crane kits. The manual answers common questions and will save you building time. It’s free to all Hoosier Crane crane kit customers.
3. Optional equipment at best pricing
We carry the following accessories and stock many popular options:
- Remote radio control systems
- Below-the-hook lifting devices including vacuum lifters, spreader beams, magnets, chain slings, nylon slings
- Warning beacons & horns
- Much, much more!
4. Save up to 50% on the price of a Spare Parts Package
Order a spare parts package when you order your crane kit and save up to 50% on the parts. Plus, you’ll appreciate the convenience of having the parts in your inventory when you need them. Call us for a quote at 1-800-509-6131 or 574-523-2945.
5. Installation supervision available
You supply the manpower; we’ll supply a supervisor to help your crew get the crane assembled and installed as smoothly as possible. Call us for a quote at 1-800-509-6131 or 574-523-2945.
6. Satisfied customers