Gorbel has just made their Tether Track Fall Protection System safer with the announcement of the new Recover Trolley™. The Recover Trolley™ helps make the moments after a fall safer on the track. The trolley is designed to use the force of the fall, in combination with the worker’s weight, to allow the rigid trolley body to contact the surface of the track directly.
This “trolley-to-track” contact inhibits lateral motion along the track. Once lateral motion is prohibited, the worker can recover to the surface where they fell. Traditional trolleys enable unrestricted horizontal momentum, drifting the worker away from the fall surface. This limits the worker's ability to recover unassisted. Since the Recover Trolley™ stops the worker after a fall, they are kept closer to the fall location, which increases their chances of self recovery. The worker won't have to wait for rescue and there is less risk for suspension trauma.
Some product highlights include:
- Robust steel construction
- Stainless and galvanized components for weather resistance
- Easy rolling, sealed bearing wheels track the worker's position
- Meets the latest ANSI requirements
- Made in the USA
- Only weighs 4 lbs and can support a maximum of 310 lbs
- Compatible with all Tether Track Systems: Steel 100 & 500 lbs, Aluminum 250 & 500 lbs
For more information about Gorbel's Recover Trolley™, feel free to contact us or call us at (800) 509-6131.