Hoosier Crane designs, builds and installs Monorail Crane Systems
Monorail systems are an economical choice for lifting and transporting product along a fixed path. By description a monorail is a single beam system that can have straight or curved sections of I beam, wide flange, enclosed or patented track shapes. For monorail systems, the hoist/ trolley rides on the lower flange of the beam or track. Hoosier Crane provides monorail systems with full manual operation, motorized hoist with push trolley, or fully motorized monorail systems.
Our monorails are designed with a variety of material options to best fit your material handling needs and have the best fit for your capacity and budget. For smaller monorail system up to 2, 000 lbs we will often employ enclosed track systems. For mid-sized monorail systems and systems without curves we will employ cost effective steel monorail systems. For larger capacities monorails up to 40 tons with high duty ratings and the need for curves and interconnects learn more about our patented track monorail solutions.
Monorail Crane Systems
- Ceiling supported monorail systems are the most commonly used to maximize floor space
- Floor supported monorails are also available if your building structure is not adequate to support the monorail system
- Single beams allow for straight or curved sections for more flexibility
- Interlocks and/or switches are common with monorail crane systems to easily move from one system to the next
- Monorails are commonly used in paint lines, assembly lines, production processes, loading docks, and waste water treatment plants
- Multiple hoist options: manual hand chain hoists, electric chain hoists & electric wire rope hoists
- Freestanding monorail or ceiling mounted monorail designs.
- Capacities from 250 lbs to 40 tons
- Straight monorail or complete systems with curves and interconnects.
- Easy rolling manual trolleys or fast motorized trolley options.
- Monorail Powerbar systems
- Pendant Controlled options or Radio remote control monorails
- Specialty application monorails also available including, food grade monorails, explosion proof monorails and clean room monorail systems.
- Production Processes
- Painting Lines
- Material handling
- Assembly lines
- Manufacturing facilities
- Food Production
Why Choose Hoosier Crane for your Monorail Crane Systems
- Hoosier Crane is your turn key solution for your monorail system needs. We have a 35,000 sq./ft facility with overhead cranes and all of the tools to effectively and economically manufacture monorails systems for your lifting and material handling requirements.
- Monorails Systems in Free standing and ceiling mount configurations
- Easy to use Request for Quote on our web site
- Engineering design and support
- Below the hook accessories
- We have over a 175 years of combined experience with our staff
- We are well versed in CMAA, ASME, OSHA, NEC and other design and build criteria
- We take safety training seriously with monthly in house training seminars
- We have certified welders and rigging specialists
- We are nationally recognized by our vendors with Top Achievement awards annually