Items 1-12 of 46
- Columbus McKinnon1/2 ton CM Lodestar 2752NHLC Model F 115v Single PhaseManufacturer Part Number 2752NHLCAvailability Available For OrderSpecial Price $2,115.69 Regular Price $3,077.37
- Columbus McKinnon1/2 ton CM Lodestar 2755NHLC Model F 230-460v Three PhaseManufacturer Part Number 2752NHLCAvailability Available For OrderSpecial Price $2,115.69 Regular Price $3,077.37
- Columbus McKinnon2097 - SHOPSTAR 500# 380/460-3-50/60Manufacturer Part Number 2097Availability Fast ShipSpecial Price $1,511.13 Regular Price $2,198.00
- Columbus McKinnon2755 - LODESTAR MOD F 16FPM 1/2 TONManufacturer Part Number 2755Availability Available For OrderSpecial Price $2,802.25 Regular Price $4,076.00
- Columbus McKinnon3525 - LODESTAR MOD L 16FPM 1 TON 230Manufacturer Part Number 3525Availability Available For OrderSpecial Price $3,124.00 Regular Price $4,544.00
- Columbus McKinnon3535 - LODESTAR MOD R 8FPM 2 TON 230/Manufacturer Part Number 3535Availability Available For OrderSpecial Price $3,816.31 Regular Price $5,551.00
- Columbus McKinnon2 ton CM Lodestar 3565 Model RR 230/460 Three Phase 10 ft. LiftManufacturer Part Number 3565Availability Available For OrderSpecial Price $4,930.06 Regular Price $7,171.00
- Columbus McKinnon3153 - LODESTAR MOD F 16FPM 1/2 TONManufacturer Part Number 3153Availability Available For OrderSpecial Price $2,904.69 Regular Price $4,225.00
- Columbus McKinnon4224 - LODESTAR MOD L 16FPM 1 TON 230Manufacturer Part Number 4224Availability Available For OrderSpecial Price $3,248.44 Regular Price $4,725.00
- Columbus McKinnon2 ton CM Lodestar 4234 Model R 230/460 Three Phase 15 ft. LiftManufacturer Part Number 4234Availability Available For OrderSpecial Price $4,033.91 Regular Price $5,867.50
- Columbus McKinnon4264 - LODESTAR MOD RR 16FPM 2 TONManufacturer Part Number 4264Availability Available For OrderSpecial Price $5,147.66 Regular Price $7,487.50
- Columbus McKinnon3154 - LODESTAR MOD F 16FPM 1/2 TONManufacturer Part Number 3154Availability Available For OrderSpecial Price $3,007.13 Regular Price $4,374.00
Electric Chain Hoists
There are a variety of tools that are universally useful across most if not all industries, in large part because they can be used to handle parts and materials that are too fragile or too heavy to lift by hand. It makes them useful in most warehousing situations and a variety of uses in general manufacturing, fabrication, material refinement, construction, automotive repair, and other key sectors in the business community. An electric chain hoist is the perfect equipment tool. Many companies choose an electric chain hoist for operations where a steel chain's durability and strength benefit the project. Before ordering from Hoosier Crane, you need to decide which electric chain hoist your business needs.
Finding the Right Chain Hoist
Generally speaking, electric chain hoists are able to lift heavier loads. Begin with identifying the capacity that you will need to handle every job with a single piece of equipment. Often, auto shops and other operations lifting engines find they need only a one-ton hoist. By contrast, though, a fabrication shop working on a range of large parts might need to lift a load up to five tons, and some businesses will need even higher capacity hoist than that. The only way to be sure you've got the right hoist picked out is by checking out every job it's going to be doing before you buy.
Differences Between Brands
When you pick an electric chain hoist, you'll find the same differences in price points across models with similar features that you'd find among consumer products. Like those products, the choices are sometimes a matter of branding, but at other times they represent differences in design choices or materials. It can be hard to know which you're looking for, but the product specs can help you figure it out. Just check out features like the maximum lifting speed, voltage, or duty cycle to see the real performance differences that can help guide your choice. That tells you how much power you're dealing with, how easy installation will be, and what the real differences in power consumption might look like across different models.