Contactors and Reversing Contactors are an important electrical component to many industrial applications to control capacitor banks, electric motors, lighting, heating, thermal evaporators, and other electrical loads.
Contactors are used most often in the material handling world to control the motors found in hoists, overhead crane bridge drives, and hoist trolleys.
Items 1-9 of 31
- HarringtonMGC11226B Harrington Hoist High Speed Contactor (ER003SD)Manufacturer Part Number MGC11226BAvailability In StockSpecial Price $247.62 Regular Price $260.65
- HarringtonMGC22306A Harrington Hoist CONTACTOR (MR010L)Manufacturer Part Number MGC22306AAvailability In StockSpecial Price $236.22 Regular Price $248.65
- HarringtonMGC23406B Harrington Hoist CONTACTORManufacturer Part Number MGC23406BAvailability In StockSpecial Price $355.12 Regular Price $373.81
- HarringtonMGC23306D Harrington Hoist ELECTROMAG CONTACTOR-003SManufacturer Part Number MGC23306DAvailability In StockSpecial Price $296.52 Regular Price $312.13
- HarringtonMGC23306B Harrington Hoist CONTACTORManufacturer Part Number MGC23306BAvailability In StockSpecial Price $259.58 Regular Price $273.24
- HarringtonMGC23306A Harrington Hoist DIRECTNL Contactor (ER010S)Manufacturer Part Number MGC23306AAvailability In StockSpecial Price $264.77 Regular Price $278.70
- HarringtonMGC23305B Harrington Hoist CONTACTOR 48V (020S)Manufacturer Part Number MGC23305BAvailability In StockSpecial Price $246.03 Regular Price $258.98
- HarringtonMGC23305A Harrington Hoist CONTACTOR 48V (010S)Manufacturer Part Number MGC23305AAvailability In Stock$267.98
- HarringtonMGC23302B Harrington Hoist CONTACTOR 24V COIL (020S)Manufacturer Part Number MGC23302BAvailability In StockSpecial Price $163.60 Regular Price $172.21