51290 - 18-20 TUFLEX STRAP 2"X20'
|Manufacturer Part Number||51290|
|Sling Width||2 in|
|Sling Length||20 ft|
Tuflex Heavy Duty Towing Straps
- Nylon’s elastic effect increases pulling force.
- Cordura reinforced eyes attach quickly and easily to frame member, hooks or trailer hitch.
- Shock absorption reduces risk of damage.
- Made from durable heavy duty nylon.
- No dangerous metal parts.
- Weather resistant - resists rot and mildew.
- Lightweight and flexible for easy use and storage.
- Made utilizing the same heavy-duty nylon webbing and rigorous manufacturing system used to make lifting slings for industry and construction.
- To use the strap: Attach one end of the strap to a towing hook, trailer hitch, or a frame member of each vehicle (not to the bumper). Allow slack in the strap, then accelerate gradually. The stretching nylon and the momentum of the pulling vehicle combine to quickly free the stuck vehicle.
- greater have wear pads built into the eyes