Electric Chain Hoist
R&M LoadMate Hoist - Designed to maximize productivity with fast installation, easy operation and built-in durability.
R&M's Innovative design enhances versatility and ease of use
The R&M LoadMate electric chain hoist uses Premium-grade, AGMA rated precision gearing that contributes to the hoist’s compact, low-headroom design, low noise level and smooth operation.
• Easy trolley mounting attachment meets various application requirements. Slot in top of hoist body allows easy changeover of top hook, push trolley or motorized trolley mountings.
• Integral hoist control panel encloses all electrical components (hoist contactors, transformer, terminal strips, etc.) and is easily accessed for maintenance.
• Plug-in push button pendant with E-stop for quick replacement is standard
• Crown tread wheels standard on push and motorized trolleys, for use on standard I-beams and wide flange beams.
Flexibility to meet your exact hoist requirements
R&M LoadMate® electric chain hoists provide a wide range of choices for a wide variety of applications.
- 1/8 to 5 ton capacities.
- Choice of 3 standard mounting configurations: push trolley, motorized trolley and fixed top hook (custom mounting configurations also available).
- 10, 15 and 20 ft. lifts standard; additional lifting heights available up to 150 ft. single fall, 75 ft. two fall.
- R&M LoadMate electric chain hoist lift speeds from 8 to 32 FPM single-speed, 12/3 to 64/16 FPM twospeed, 1 - 16 to 4 - 64 FPM variable speed inverter, 0.16 to 5.7 HP hoist motors.
- Variable speed, three phase models with hoist inverter control available for 1/2 - 2 ton capacity LM10 models and for 460/3/60 power supply only.
- R&M LoadMate Electric chain hoists are available for single phase and three phase.
- Two speed, three phase hoist motors and controls available for all models and for 208, 230, 460, 575/3/60 or 380/3/50 power supply.
- Single speed, three phase hoist motors and controls available for R&M LoadMate LM05 and LM10 models and reconnectable for 208, 230 or 460/3/60 power supply.
- 115 volt single phase hoists - single speed only.
- Three phase hoist motors are class F insulated, 50% effective duty rated.
- Two-speed TMU trolley drive unit (trolley speed is 80/20 FPM). Trolley brake, drop lugs and bumpers are standard. Variable frequency drive option on TMU.
- Trolley control panel integrally mounted to the motor.
Quality keeps your hoist on the job long past the pay-off point Traveling gearboxes: AGMA 10. The R&M LoadMate® electric chain hoists are designed to run cool and maximize the life of gears, brakes and motors.
Longer component life means less maintenance,
less downtime and lower repair costs.
- The R&M LoadMate hoist brake and load limiter are both adjustable and adjust independently of each other.
- Sealed brake keeps out lubricants.
- Hoist gearboxes: LM1: AGMA10, LM05 & LM10: AGMA 11 and LM16/25: AGMA 12. Traveling gearboxes: AGMA 10.
The R&M Loadmate Electric Chain Hoist Has The Toughest Hoist Gearbox In The Business!
- Minimum AGMA 10 heat treated gearing
- Grease lubricant on LM01-LM10 models. Gear oil for LM16-LM25
- Quiet gear train – < 75 db
2 Part Chain Guiding System
- One piece heavy duty ductile iron chain guide above load sprocket
- One piece heavy duty pressure cast aluminum chain guide at entry point
- Main entry point chain guide can be easily removed (only 1 bolt and 4 limit switch wires) WITHOUT disassembling hoist
- Micro switches for hoist travel limit mounted in chain guide for easy maintenance
High Performance Electric Chain Hoist Motor
- Heavy duty type 40% to 50%+ ED rating (exceeds 30 min rating)
on three phase motors
- IP55 protection
- Optimum cooling with ribbed aluminum construction motor
maximum surface area
- Motor temperature protection with auto reset klixon bi-metal switch as standard
- Frames LM16, LM20 and LM25 include cooling fan
Hardened Load Sprocket
- 5 pockets on LM01, 05, 10, 20 & 25 and 6 pockets on LM16 for smoother load distribution
- 5 pocket load sprockets last 25% longer than the 4 pocket load sprockets provided by many other hoist manufacturers. Also chain wear from link to link is greatly reduced due to smaller shock factor
- High quality grade 80, zinc electro plated load chain from the LARGEST GLOBAL SUPPLIERS OF CHAIN
Innovative Torque Limiter & Brake
ADDITIONAL SAFETY - In an overload situation, releasing the up or down buttons of the LM01, LM05 or LM10 automatically stops the load even if the load limiter is slipping
- DC brake for quiet operation
- Easy to check and easy to adjust brake air gap.
- Brake can be replaced without resetting torque limiter
- External Torque Limit Adjustment
- Easy to adjust. Just remove rubber cover, insert socket and turn!
- The best hoist torque limiter / brake design in the industry!