R&M chain hoist and wire rope hoist products and services lead the industry in innovation, performance and reliability. They provide state-of-the-art proprietary software, training and marketing tools to all our distributors and staff. Their pre-engineered hoist products and support allow our distributors to concentrate on serving their customers.
R&M SX Electric
Wire Rope Hoist
R&M SX Hoist - The R&M Spacemaster SX wire rope hoist is the new generation of wire rope hoist.
The R&M Spacemaster® SX wire rope hoist represents a revolutionary new generation of exceptionally reliable electric wire rope hoists, featuring advanced technology and cutting-edge performance. An innovative design that includes a large drum diameter gives R&M Spacemaster® SX hoists the lowest headrooms and best wheel loads in the industry while providing near true vertical lift with single reeved hoists, and both exceptional hook approaches and heights of lift.
Unique R&M wire rope hoist features include new low maintenance, sealed brakes, a two-speed hoist motor, and trolley inverter control. The standard hoist nameplate will carry a CSA c/us rating as well as a NEMA 3R rating for electrical enclosures. Two-component epoxy paint is standard. R&M Spacemaster® SX hoists are designed to meet and exceed either ASME H3 or ASME H4 duty (FEM 1Am, 2m, or 3m) ratings and provide the ultimate in easy load handling, safe operation and lasting, trouble-free performance.
EASE OF OPERATION
Large-diameter hoist drum means easy positioning, closer approaches. The larger drum diameter provides near true vertical lift with a single reeved hoist — only 1/8" drift per foot of lift. The result is exceptionally smooth movement and fast load positioning. This innovative design also means a shorter frame length, allowing closer end approaches.
Hoist and trolley motors designed for space savings and productivity. Standard two-speed hoist motor (6:1 ratio), designed specifically for hoisting applications, offers high starting torque and ensures precise and reliable load handling.
The hoist motor is class F insulated, 30 minute rated (60% effective duty), thermally protected and totally enclosed.
The trolley motor's standard inverter control offers two-speed multi-step or infinitely variable speed control for smooth acceleration and deceleration, minimal load swing, fast, efficient handling and accurate load placement.
Standard safety features that competitors don't offer — or offer at extra cost.
An electromechanical load limit switch prevents the lifting of loads that are in excess of 110% of rated capacity. The 4-position hoist limit switch includes an innovative phase mismatch protection circuit that prevents the block from running up and damaging the hoist in the event of phase reversal.
Sealed brakes, hardened ground gears, thermal motor protection, exceptional rope life and ergonomic hook block design with sturdy safety latch contribute to the hoist's safe operation and increased reliability.
Sealed brakes mean long-term value. Sealed dust-proof brakes on the trolley and hoist motors require little adjustment for over a million cycles and will last the life of the hoist under normal use. Trolley design reduces wear on components.
The trolley drive is totally enclosed, grease lubricated and is designed to be maintenance-free. Trolley wheel bearings are permanently lubricated. The automatic disc brake and inverter control help extend the life of the motor and other components, which means less maintenance, less downtime, lower repair costs — and reduced cost over the lifetime of your hoist equipment.
Electric Chain Hoist
R&M LoadMate Hoist - Designed to maximize productivity with fast installation, easy operation and built-in durability.
R&M's Innovative design enhances versatility and ease of use
The R&M LoadMate electric chain hoist uses Premium-grade, AGMA rated precision gearing that contributes to the hoist’s compact, low-headroom design, low noise level and smooth operation.
• Easy trolley mounting attachment meets various application requirements. Slot in top of hoist body allows easy changeover of top hook, push trolley or motorized trolley mountings.
• Integral hoist control panel encloses all electrical components (hoist contactors, transformer, terminal strips, etc.) and is easily accessed for maintenance.
• Plug-in push button pendant with E-stop for quick replacement is standard
• Crown tread wheels standard on push and motorized trolleys, for use on standard I-beams and wide flange beams.
Flexibility to meet your exact hoist requirements
R&M LoadMate® electric chain hoists provide a wide range of choices for a wide variety of applications.
- 1/8 to 5 ton capacities.
- Choice of 3 standard mounting configurations: push trolley, motorized trolley and fixed top hook (custom mounting configurations also available).
- 10, 15 and 20 ft. lifts standard; additional lifting heights available up to 150 ft. single fall, 75 ft. two fall.
- R&M LoadMate electric chain hoist lift speeds from 8 to 32 FPM single-speed, 12/3 to 64/16 FPM twospeed, 1 - 16 to 4 - 64 FPM variable speed inverter, 0.16 to 5.7 HP hoist motors.
- Variable speed, three phase models with hoist inverter control available for 1/2 - 2 ton capacity LM10 models and for 460/3/60 power supply only.
- R&M LoadMate Electric chain hoists are available for single phase and three phase.
- Two speed, three phase hoist motors and controls available for all models and for 208, 230, 460, 575/3/60 or 380/3/50 power supply.
- Single speed, three phase hoist motors and controls available for R&M LoadMate LM05 and LM10 models and reconnectable for 208, 230 or 460/3/60 power supply.
- 115 volt single phase hoists - single speed only.
- Three phase hoist motors are class F insulated, 50% effective duty rated.
- Two-speed TMU trolley drive unit (trolley speed is 80/20 FPM). Trolley brake, drop lugs and bumpers are standard. Variable frequency drive option on TMU.
- Trolley control panel integrally mounted to the motor.
Quality keeps your hoist on the job long past the pay-off point Traveling gearboxes: AGMA 10. The R&M LoadMate® electric chain hoists are designed to run cool and maximize the life of gears, brakes and motors.
Longer component life means less maintenance,
The R&M Loadmate Electric Chain Hoist Has The Toughest Hoist Gearbox In The Business!
2 Part Chain Guiding System
High Performance Electric Chain Hoist Motor
Innovative Torque Limiter & Brake
ADDITIONAL SAFETY - In an overload situation, releasing the up or down buttons of the LM01, LM05 or LM10 automatically stops the load even if the load limiter is slipping
Interested in an RM Hoist?
Request A Quote